Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Well, I'm Back

In less than 5 weeks, I've been on 16 different flights, gone 12 time zones in one direction and 8 in the other. I've been to 9 airports and 3 continents. I took four flights in 36 hours. The longest I went without going to to the airport was 10 days. I'm pretty sure that if I were a test rat, I'd be dead.

I got back to Germany at noon Monday and kept myself busy with errands until 9pm on the theory that I should reset my internal clock as soon as possible. I guess I underestimated how sleep deprived I was. I slept for 15 hours, and only dragged myself out of bed when I realized that it was past noon. Sean had already sent me a worried email since I had told him that I would call him when I woke up and there was no way even a champion sleeper like me could have slept more than 14 hours.

No comments: